RE: [BPQ32] I am bac

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2010

      Hi Dave.. This has happened twice.. Last time I lost the BPQMAILCHAT Registry entry… This time I am not sure.. I tried replacing files and registry keys but nothing helped..

      Must be  just my bad luck with the combination of 14 ports and running on a Server with WIN2003 Server edition…

      ???

      But I am ok now.. Besides making weekly backups with the swap drives.. I am using Norton Ghost 15 to make images every night saving 2 weeks worth on a 2GB External drive.. Plus at every Major UPDATE I have one SWAP Drive saved after each install.

      I have parts to build a spare identical server minus HARDDRIVES, RAM and the second CPU.. I think I know what I want for Christmas.. lol

      73 Jerry N9LYA