BPQMAILCHAT Forward is down

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2010

      My BBS forwarding is down till I can figure out both what happened and how to fix it… Or restore last week’s backup.

      After editing the axip configuration file I decided to reboot I was having issues with a slow PC.

      After that the registry for bpqmailchat was corrupted. I tried restoring to my latest registry backup as well as one from Oct 14th.. So far no luck…

      I can restore to last weeks backup hot swappable harddrive.. But will loose all the changes I made since then. I will trade some down time for trying to figure out what went south on me.. And see if I can eventually fix it.. If no luck I will save my bpq config files and restore from the backup.. Bad thing 90% of my changes were in the BPQ BBS forwarding files.

      I will be up and down as I try different things..

      73 jerry n9lya