WinFBB32 and BPQ32 working!

  • ve7cc
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31 7:53 PM
      Thanks to John, the BBS is now operational.

      New bpq.dll from John placed in the WinFBB/drivers folder.

      bpq32.dll placed in windows/system32 folder. All other copies of
      bpq32.dll deleted.

      All other bpq files are in the bpq folder.

      Now the BBS beacons "mail for" on all 5 bpq ports.
      <UI> frames requesting resync are acknowledged.
      Monitoring works perfectly on all ports.

      Only slight glitch is that all ports receive the same beacons, which is
      not really a problem. I will be glad to live with this.

      Lee
    • ve7cc

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
          Well I'm glad you finally got it! I spent the entire last weekend getting WinFBB and BPQ32 running.

          After about 8 hours of it up and having to keep another windows up just to monitor, I dumped
          it all and went back to winfbb and bpq 4.08 which I have run for years.

          It's faster, more stable and I can actually see what's going on.

          David Calder

          n4zkf@...

          www.n4zkf.com

          Cluster Node

          dxc.n4zkf.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
            Dave,
            You must be over looking something, I have 3 RF Ports and
            A AXIP/Telnet port, I am using the latest Version of BPQ32U
            With no problems monitors Rec and Tx traffic, There is a new
            BPQ.DLL that John made in Jan. 2006 that is needed to make
            The Monitor work..Mike/N0PMO

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
              I'm running DRSI  cards.

              David Calder