RE: [BPQ32] UNPROTO= lines.

    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 31, 2006
      As it is about using FBB with BPQ32, it think it belongs here.

      Interesting, monitoring works here without the inittnc1.sys.

      With the current bpq.dll, you can't contol which ports the beacons are
      transmitted on. I have modified (but not yet released) it to allow you to
      control which ports get the beacons, via a Registry entry. However, this
      will still mean that the destination, and any digi path, would be the same
      for each port (taken from beacon1.sys). On reflection, it may be better to
      modify bpq.dll to use the "send unproto" rather than "send raw". This would
      allow you to have different UNPROTO destinations on each BPQ port, but would
      mean that any other BPQ applications would have to use the same UNPROTO
      paths. Has anyone any views as to which would be better?

      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 6, 2006
        Hi John,
        I replaced the the earlier (jan.) with your new one, i am not sure how to cfg. the
        ports in the bpqcfg.txt  with wimfbb 7.01A

        i have the UNPROTO=MAIL in the ports 1, 2, and 3 statement, port 4 is my
        axip port, in the statement for port 4 I left out the UNPROTO=, then i tried
        UNPROTO=0 it still send a beacon out on port 4, also is there a way to include
        a Via in just one port? I tried UNPROTO=MAIL V IQP on port 3 with no luck,
        in each case i ran the bpqcfg.exe as it is now I have to have the Via in the Beacon1.txt in WinFBB..

        Mike/N9PMO