RE: [BPQ32] No SSID at winlink.org

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2010
      Marc,

      The  Call-SSID shouldc ome from the Callsign box on thq BPQ32 configuration. The call comes from the APPLCALL for the application selected in the Application box.

      A ffrequency should be reported for each BPQ port that has been enabled in the "Corfigure a BPQ Port" part of the dialog. Enter the freqency and click "Update this Channel" for each port that you want to allow access to RMS Packet from.