No SSID at winlink.org

  • pd4u_dares
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2010
      Hi All,

      Since I am running RMS Packet in combination with BPQ my SSID (and frequenccy) are missing at http://www.winlink.org/RMSpacketStatus

      Should I add a PORTCALL=PD4U-10 to my AGW Port? And how do I set the ferequency (144.850 Mhz)?

      Marc, PD4U
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2010
        Marc,

        The  Call-SSID shouldc ome from the Callsign box on thq BPQ32 configuration. The call comes from the APPLCALL for the application selected in the Application box.

        A ffrequency should be reported for each BPQ port that has been enabled in the "Corfigure a BPQ Port" part of the dialog. Enter the freqency and click "Update this Channel" for each port that you want to allow access to RMS Packet from.