RE: [BPQ32] Re: Cannot open virtual com port

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
      Ok,.

      To connect to a TNC on anther machine, you need to replace the ADDR 127.0.0.1 with the address of the remote machine - eg ADDR 10.0.0.152 8500. And in the TNC Basic Setup you need to change 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0

      You can't use the TNC for BPQ and RMS Winmor at the same time. And BPQ can only start the TNC on the machine BPQ is running on, so you will have to start the TNC manually.

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 4, 2010
        Aha! on the other machine the TNC is defined as 127.0.0.1
        TNX