Re: BPQ Mail and Chat Server

  • Umesh
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2010
      Greetings,

      Lots of kudos go to the creator and everyone involved in developing this software and creating its latest version. Installation was smooth and with some modifcation to the cfg files, am now able to have a fully functional configuration. And to boot AGWPE is a perfect companion to make a great software only standalone TNC + BBS. It is fast and responds just like the KPC3+ and than some more! So wanted to express my gratitude to all.

      The SMTP option was really cool, checked it out with both Outlook as well as Outlook Express. I think it will work best with routing enabled. but for moment I have turned off Chat and Routing since our emComm group doesn't use.

      Thanks again!!!

      73!
      Umesh
      K6VUG