BPQ Mail and Chat Server

  • pd4u_dares
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
      I joined the BPQ Mail and Chat group in order to get the setup files, but the group is suspended and messages are posted here. But I can't find BPOQ Mail and Chat Server in the files section of BPQ32 either.

      So where can I find BPQ Mail and Chat server?

      Marc
    • Peter - ZL2BAU
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
        On 03/11/10 14:37, pd4u_dares wrote:

        I joined the BPQ Mail and Chat group in order to get the setup files, but the group is suspended and messages are posted here. But I can't find BPOQ Mail and Chat Server in the files section of BPQ32 either.

        So where can I find BPQ Mail and Chat server?

        Marc

        Hi Marc,

                      The latest version is in the files section of the BPQ32 list, it is

        BPQ32_4.10p_20101014 full release installer

        This is an EXE file that you put on your Desktop or where ever you wish, when the file opens, you have the *option* to install the *BPQ32* Node and the *BPQMailChat* if you tick the box.

        Regards ..... Peter

      • pd4u_dares
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
          TNX Peter
          de Marc, PD4U

          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, Peter - ZL2BAU <peter.zl2bau@...> wrote:

          > On 03/11/10 14:37, pd4u_dares wrote:
          > >
          > > I joined the BPQ Mail and Chat group in order to get the setup files,
          > > but the group is suspended and messages are posted here. But I can't
          > > find BPOQ Mail and Chat Server in the files section of BPQ32 either.
          > >
          > > So where can I find BPQ Mail and Chat server?
          > >
          > > Marc
          > >

          > Hi Marc,
          >
          > The latest version is in the files section of the BPQ32
          > list, it is
          >
          > BPQ32_4.10p_20101014 full release installer
          >
          > This is an EXE file that you put on your Desktop or where ever you wish,
          > when the file opens, you have the *option* to install the *BPQ32* Node
          > and the *BPQMailChat* if you tick the box.
          >
          > Regards ..... Peter

        • Umesh
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2010
            Greetings,

            Lots of kudos go to the creator and everyone involved in developing this software and creating its latest version. Installation was smooth and with some modifcation to the cfg files, am now able to have a fully functional configuration. And to boot AGWPE is a perfect companion to make a great software only standalone TNC + BBS. It is fast and responds just like the KPC3+ and than some more! So wanted to express my gratitude to all.

            The SMTP option was really cool, checked it out with both Outlook as well as Outlook Express. I think it will work best with routing enabled. but for moment I have turned off Chat and Routing since our emComm group doesn't use.

            Thanks again!!!

            73!
            Umesh
            K6VUG