RE: [BPQ32] Re: Winmor and BPQ

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2010

      Stephen

                      Dumb question as I have not been following this closely. Is the WINMOR DLL started on the 192.168.0 106 computer?

      73 Bill

      N9ACQ

    • STEPHEN
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2010
        Yes Bill the Winmor DLL is started on the the pc with 192.168.0.106

        Everything seem to work then I receive the error message that it failed to start.

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <n9acq@...> wrote:

        > Stephen
        >
        > Dumb question as I have not been following this closely. Is
        > the WINMOR DLL started on the 192.168.0 106 computer?
        >
        > 73 Bill
        >
        > N9ACQ

      • STEPHEN
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2010
          I have it working. I wish to thank all for your help.

          Thanks again

          Stephen 73
          VE9SC