RE: [BPQ32] Windows 7 updates 22/0ct/10

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2010
      No problems reported yet, how ever I did have one forwarding partner
      Having problems with WinFbb 7.00I 16 BIT on window 7, and seemed to be
      similar to your problem some update caused FBB to crash, try setting
      Windows 7 compatibility for BPQ32 back, EX: W2K or XP, I haven't seen
      Windows 7 as of yet and I don't know all of the compatibilities
      available

      Please let use know if this solves the problem.

      73

      Mike Melnik-N9PMO
      Web WWW.N9PMO.com
      Group Moderator http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BPQ32/