RE: [BPQ32] Kam XL

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2010
      Yes you can setup any of the Dual Port TNC'S for only one Port, it is
      just a
      Matter of selecting the correct Port Channel=

      Example below is my Kantronics 9612 DUAL Port, Channel=A is my VHF
      frequency@1200 BAUD Radio Speed

      Channel=B is the High speed port, the same hold true for the KAM,
      Unless it has been changed by the user Channel A will be the VHF port
      Channel B will be the HF port, just create one Port instead of 2 ports
      In BPQCFG.TXT or BPQ32.CFG depending what version of BPQ32 is used,

      It is best to run All KAM'S & 9612 series at least 19200 Com Port Speed
      But remember you will need to set in TNC the same speed out of KISS
      Mode.

      IOADDR=3 ; 1 = SERIAL PORT COM1 ETC.
      SPEED=19200 ; RS232 COM PORT SPEED
      CHANNEL=A ; Address if multichannel TNC

      If I can be of any more help please send E-Mail direct.

      73

      Mike Melnik-N9PMO
      Web WWW.N9PMO.com
      Group Moderator http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BPQ32/