Re: BPQ32 with WinFBB

  • ve7cc
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 26 3:20 PM
      Can BPQ transmit the "mail for" beacons that originate in WinFBB.

      Can BPQ pass the resync <UI> frames from the various radio ports to
      WinFBB and have WinFBB send out the mail headers on the port where
      the user requested a resync?

      Lee

      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 6, 2006
        Hi John,
        I replaced the the earlier (jan.) with your new one, i am not sure how to cfg. the
        ports in the bpqcfg.txt  with wimfbb 7.01A

        i have the UNPROTO=MAIL in the ports 1, 2, and 3 statement, port 4 is my
        axip port, in the statement for port 4 I left out the UNPROTO=, then i tried
        UNPROTO=0 it still send a beacon out on port 4, also is there a way to include
        a Via in just one port? I tried UNPROTO=MAIL V IQP on port 3 with no luck,
        in each case i ran the bpqcfg.exe as it is now I have to have the Via in the Beacon1.txt in WinFBB..

        Mike/N9PMO