RE: [BPQ32] Re: New Telnet Server with WinFbb

    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 16, 2010
      Ok,

      You can't manually telnet to FBBPORT - the connect has to come from FBB. Although F6FBB calls his protocol telnet, in fact it is a raw TCP session, and doesn't follow telnet rules.

      The format for the forward file is:

      C C VK2DOT 192.168.1.4 6300
      V VK2DOT$Wvk2dot$WBBS

      The last field the the application name of your BPQ BBS