Why doesn't 'STAY' work on some Applications?

  • zl4ax
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2010
      Hi All
      If users add the 'S' to the end of any outgoing connect command, through my BPQ32 Node, they get re-connected back to it when they disconnect from the distant station they've finished-with at the end. This is true whether their connection takes place on a radio or IP port.(We've tested it, amd it works fine). This is correct and good.
      However..... in my APPLICATIONS instructions, I've also included the 'S' command so that anyone connecting to a distant BBS, Cluster or other station on the radio port, reverts to my node in the same way when they finish. This also works fine, EXCEPT on my radio port 2.
      On that port, they get disconnected when they clear-down after an onward connect, but only if they used my application 'shortcut' and not if they manually typed-in the full instruction themselves. I've checked the text of the entry, and it's all good.
      Anyone got any ideas on why that might happen, please?
      73 Paul ZL4AX