Winmor Pactor Forwarding and frequencies

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2010

      Hi all..

      Working on cleaning up my forwarding configurations..

      Any one BBS forwarding with me on WINMOR or PACTOR BBS call is N9LYA Alias is INBBS

      Or anyone who wishes to please send me updated Frequencies that we can use together and what times you are on.

      Also anyone wanting to connect to my WINMOR or PACTOR RMS The call is K9BBS-10 Alias is INRMS

      I will posted updated scan freqs later today

      I do scan

      7.077 USB

      10.133 USB

      14.112 USB

      14.1174 LSB

      Anyone wishing to forward with me on Packet use these do not scan each one has a dedicated radio.

      7.1035 LSB Dial Tones 1600/1800

      10.146.7 LSB Dial Tones 1600/1800

      14.09786 LSN Dial Tones 1600/1800

      Working on adding new antennae so I can get back on Packet User nets 14.105 and 3.598 LSB both dial tomes 1600/1800

      More to follow…

      73 Jerry N9LYA