Re: BPQ32 Remote Control Software:

  • vk2dot
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2010
      Mark, thanks - tried it, liked it; but will stick to FileZilla.
      why, just liked FileZilla a little better, i think????

      Also, have u any ideas for a screen blanker, I notice that the screen blanker is not installed in MicroXP & the dell latitude laptops will not blank the screens via the bios; so may have to use other software or make sure, that after installation - the lcd screens are closed.

      regards rod....////

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, Mark Harloff <mharloff@...> wrote:

      > I'm not sure how big FileZilla is. I have run it
      > in the past but didn't like the ability to
      > control it as well as the one I currently use
      > which is BulletProof FTP Server
      > (http://www.bpftpserver.com/)
      >
      > It's not free like FileZilla but it's solid and
      > much more versatile. Sorry I can't be of much
      > more help.
      >
      > - Mark K2CAN
      >
      > On 10/9/2010 12:38 PM, vk2dot wrote:
      > >

      > > Mark, thanks, it works great. Have it installed,
      > > & we love it.
      > > Have FileZiller running as a FTP server, do you
      > > know anything better or smaller in size.
      > >
      > > Regards Rod...///
      > >
      > > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>, Mark
      > > <mharloff@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Rod,
      > > >
      > > > I use TightVNC (http://www.tightvnc.com/)
      > > >
      > > > It's free, secure and fast. Easy to install
      > > and configure.
      > > >
      > > > Has worked great for both personal and
      > > business remote here.
      > > >
      > > > - Mark K2CAN

      > > Control Software built in.
      > > software we can use to
      > > The software will have to go

    • DEC
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 10, 2010
        I use Argosoft servers. The seem to do well.

        Mail and FTP.