Re: [BPQ32] Help with Two Config Items Please

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2010
      On 09/10/10 16:45, zl4ax wrote:

      Hi, I'm a new user running my first setup. All seems good so far.
      Just two items need refining, and I need a pointer how to do this:

      1). How do I stop my 'Node Broadcast' from being transmitted out on the radio port? I can see it in the monitor window being sent to both the internet port and the radio at the same time. Of course, it's of no use on the radio port, as it's not even in AX25, so it just makes a noise and QRM, but no radio users can 'see' it. Please, how do I set the system to send this on the internet port only?
      2). How do I set the 'Bye' command to 'hold' my users so that they remain connected to my node after they've sent a 'Bye' to the distant node that they've connected onwards to? I need them to remain connected to my node so that they can choose another connection. At the moment, they send 'Bye' to their current link, and this also disconnects them completely from my node too, so they have to re-connect, whether this is by radio or internet.

      My thanks in anticipation of your replies.
      best regards Paul ZL4AX

      Hi Paul,

                  In your Radio port, set QUALITY=0

      The connected user can enter a S for stay connected to your node when they finish with the distant node so they connect thus, C ZL2BAU-3 S

      Regards ..... Peter