BPQ32_409r_Beta_20050914 is now available for testing!

  • Ron Stordahl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2005
      This beta release adds a new AGWtoBPQ interface on the front end and a
      BPQtoAGW on the back end. In addition there are new BPQ32 utilities.
      The changes are dramatic, permitting BPQ32 with it's full capabilities
      to be immediately used by existing applications with a AGWPE like
      interface.

      Here is the document intended to guide beta testers:

      http://dxspots.com/BPQ32/BPQ32_409r_Beta_20050914.htm

      Here is the beta archive:

      http://dxspots.com/BPQ32/BPQ32_409r_Beta_20050914.zip

      These files are also available in folder BPQ32_409r_Beta_20050914 in the
      files section of the BPQ32 Yahoo Group..

      I will monitor the BPQ32 Yahoo Group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/search?query=BPQ32 and attempt to assist those
      wishing to participate in the beta test. I have been running this beta
      release 24 hours/day for a month with AR-Cluster, UIView32 and UI-DX
      Bridge all accessing BPQ32 through the new AGWtoBPQ interface. But
      experience tells me that someone will find something wrong, so have at it!

      Ron Stordahl, N5IN