Yahoo Groups files section problem...

  • n5in_ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2010
      I cannot download any files from any of my many Yahoo Groups! Tried several different browers. It is apparently a widespread problem Yahoo problem.

      I have notified Yahoo, but in view of the widespread outage I am quite sure they are scrambling!!!

      The latest installer and documentation are still available at the alternate link you can reach from the Yahoo Groups BPQ32 start page.

      Ron, N5IN
    • n5in_ron
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2010
        It's working now...1750Z