Re: [BPQ32] Re: WinFbb on BPQ32 Machine

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2010
      On 06/10/10 02:27, vk2dot wrote:

      John, now i changed chat back to application 2, & fbb to application 3; then changed fbbapp to - "FBBAPPL"=dword:00000004
      CHAT works OK now, but FBB has the following message -
      Sorry, Application FBB is not running - Please try later.
      But - WinFbb is running.
      I must have screwed up badly.

      Regards Rod....///

      Rod,

            Did you also change the *Chat Appl Number* under *Chat Parms* in BpqMailChat ?

      Peter

    • vk2dot
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 5, 2010
        Peter, thanks - that fixed that problem. real simple - what a dummy.
        now to try & get WinFbb to talk to others, etc.

        regards rod....///