Re: [BPQ32] RMS failure

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5 8:34 AM
      We are having the same problem with both Outpost and Winpack.

      73,  K.O.

      On 10/5/2010 10:28 AM, Kenneth Jacobs wrote:
      KO....are you using Outpost to send messages?

      I have discovered a bug with Outpost sending messages to RMS through
      BPQMail and am testing new code from John for the fix.....

      Ken KD6PGI
      Hood River County ARES
      AEC - Digital

      On 10/5/2010 8:22 AM, K.O. Higgs wrote:

      I am having consistent failures with BPQ RMS..
      This no longer works: SP RMS:<email address>
      This still works: To: <callsign>@...
      Subject: //WL2K .....

      When connected to RMS Packet..
      This works okay: SP SMTP:<email address.

      73, K.O. N0KFQ

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...