Re: [BPQ32] RMS failure

  • Kenneth Jacobs
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
      KO....are you using Outpost to send messages?

      I have discovered a bug with Outpost sending messages to RMS through
      BPQMail and am testing new code from John for the fix.....

      Ken KD6PGI
      Hood River County ARES
      AEC - Digital

      On 10/5/2010 8:22 AM, K.O. Higgs wrote:

      > I am having consistent failures with BPQ RMS..
      > This no longer works: SP RMS:<email address>
      > This still works: To: <callsign>@...
      > Subject: //WL2K .....
      >
      > When connected to RMS Packet..
      > This works okay: SP SMTP:<email address.
      >
      > 73, K.O. N0KFQ
      >

      > --
      >
      > K.O. Higgs
      > n0kfq@...

    • K.O. Higgs
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
        Thanks, John..

        73,  K.O.

        On 10/5/2010 10:26 AM, John Wiseman wrote:

        Sorry, K.O.

        This was reported earlier today. A fix is being tested, and will be released asap.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
          We are having the same problem with both Outpost and Winpack.

          73,  K.O.

          On 10/5/2010 10:28 AM, Kenneth Jacobs wrote:
          KO....are you using Outpost to send messages?

          I have discovered a bug with Outpost sending messages to RMS through
          BPQMail and am testing new code from John for the fix.....

          Ken KD6PGI
          Hood River County ARES
          AEC - Digital

          On 10/5/2010 8:22 AM, K.O. Higgs wrote:

          I am having consistent failures with BPQ RMS..
          This no longer works: SP RMS:<email address>
          This still works: To: <callsign>@...

          When connected to RMS Packet..
          This works okay: SP SMTP:<email address.

          73, K.O. N0KFQ

          --

          K.O. Higgs
          n0kfq@...