RE: [BPQ32] RMS failure

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
      Sorry, K.O.

      This was reported earlier today. A fix is being tested, and will be released asap.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
        KO....are you using Outpost to send messages?

        I have discovered a bug with Outpost sending messages to RMS through
        BPQMail and am testing new code from John for the fix.....

        Ken KD6PGI
        Hood River County ARES
        AEC - Digital

        On 10/5/2010 8:22 AM, K.O. Higgs wrote:

        > I am having consistent failures with BPQ RMS..
        > This no longer works: SP RMS:<email address>
        > This still works: To: <callsign>@...
        > Subject: //WL2K .....
        >
        > When connected to RMS Packet..
        > This works okay: SP SMTP:<email address.
        >
        > 73, K.O. N0KFQ
        >

        > --
        >
        > K.O. Higgs
        > n0kfq@...

      • K.O. Higgs
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
          Thanks, John..

          73,  K.O.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2010
            We are having the same problem with both Outpost and Winpack.

            73,  K.O.

            On 10/5/2010 10:28 AM, Kenneth Jacobs wrote:
            KO....are you using Outpost to send messages?

            I have discovered a bug with Outpost sending messages to RMS through
            BPQMail and am testing new code from John for the fix.....

            Ken KD6PGI
            Hood River County ARES
            AEC - Digital

            On 10/5/2010 8:22 AM, K.O. Higgs wrote:

            I am having consistent failures with BPQ RMS..
            This no longer works: SP RMS:<email address>
            This still works: To: <callsign>@...

            When connected to RMS Packet..
            This works okay: SP SMTP:<email address.

            73, K.O. N0KFQ

            --

            K.O. Higgs
            n0kfq@...