INFOMSG: Size:

  • vk2dot
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 4, 2010
      Hi John, Below is my INFOMSG:. We cannot put any more info into the INFOMSG:. It will not allow you to "Re-read bpq32.cfg and reconfigure node". We use this to inform users of shortcuts to other nodes.
      We wonder if it is possible to double the size.

      Regards Rod....///

      INFOMSG: ; The INFO command text follows:
      Welcome to the VK2DOT Packet System Niagara Park, NSW Australia
      9A1 = 9A1CIG - Croatia
      IND = N9LYA - Indiana, USA
      IO = VK2IO - Sydney, Australia
      LV = KE7XO - Las Vegas, USA
      MIS = KB0WSA - Missouri, USA
      RED = WA7NWP - Redmond, USA
      UK = GB7COW - United Kingdom
      VE2 = VE2PKT - Quebec, Canada
      VE3 = VE3UIL - Ontario, Canada
      NET = PI1SNK - Sneek, 150K North of Amsterdam, Netherlands
      WC = KI4NCW - Western Carolina, USA
      ZL = ZL2BAU - Wellington, New Zealand
      ZL2 = ZL2AQY - Auckland , New Zealand
      *** ; Denotes end of INFOMSG text
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2010
        The version currently under test increases this to 2K (from 510 bytes)

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 5, 2010
          John thanks... Regards Rod...///