New binarys

  • Jim WU3V
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
    • 58 KB
    John, I was able to make the new test binaries work by removing all of the comments from the file.
    Some of the data that was being sent was not in my config nor was it a default command in the scs unit.
    I then stripped out all but the scs commands in the scspactor.cfg file and that sent the correct data to the pactor controller.

    Attached is a portmon scan of the serial port.

    This is a command that is not in my scspactor.cfg file!
    it is from ~bpq.log
    201 23:19 BPQMailChat.exe IRP_MJ_WRITE Serial1 SUCCESS Length 10: MAXSUM 20.
    202 23:19 BPQMailChat.exe IOCTL_SERIAL_GET_COMMSTATUS Serial1 SUCCESS
    Jim
    James Moore NH0E
    http://www.nh0e.net