Re: [BPQ32] Slime trails?

  • Jim WU3V
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2010
      i agree John, nothing is simple!

      A few other observations,
      The disappearing (not totaly) callsign in the pactor status screen seems to be dependant on the length of the frequency entry.
      Short entries seem to be fine ex. 14.1234; longer ones have issues.
      I had a fwd session with gb7cip of more than 3 hours yesterday!
      looks like conditions are improving a bit.

      I have not updated yet, are the changes for dual packet connections in the binary you sent me? If so I can test it.

      Jim

      James Moore NH0E
      http://www.nh0e.net