Re: Remote Control of BPQ32

  • Jeff - WA4ZKO
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2010
      Be careful when directly exposing port 3389 (MS-RDP) listeners to the internet. Been some past security vulnerabilities in it. Put a darn good password on it and keep the PC well updated.

      There's also a free offering from LogMeIn you could consider:

      https://secure.logmein.com/US/products/free/

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO