RE: [BPQ32] Beta Observations

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2005
      Hi Jay,

      The latest bpqterminal (v 0.3 Beta) should work in 800 x 600. What version
      do you have?

      Regards,

      John G8BPQ

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        aar0ar
        Spokane, WA
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2005
          A new beta release of BPQ32 is available in the files section:

          New default values in BPQtoAGW.exe for TCP Port, Listening Sessions and
          Appl Mask of 8000, 20 and 1 have been established.

          The change to port 8000 (from 8001) was done to simplify installation
          for most users who will not need to run AGWPE simultaneously. If you
          do need to run both AGWPE and AGWtoBPQ, typically because you have
          sound card modems, the latest document explains how to avoid a tcp port
          conflict.

          Listening Sessions of 20 and Appl Mask of 1 will be suitable for most
          users.

          Ron, N5IN