Kenwood TM-D710A

  • Howard Z
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      Hi,

      My TNC-X tnc is getting flaky. Over time I need to increase the volume level coming out of my IC2200H radio external speaker jack for the TNC to receive properly.

      One thought I have, is to buy the Kenwood TM-D710A with a built-in TNC. Then I can put the IC2200H radio back in my car.

      Does BPQ32 work well with the Kenwood TM-D710A's TNC? Or does it have quirks or problems?

      Another thought is to buy the SCS Tracker TNC.

      Howard