Re: [BPQ32] Beta testers for PK232 Pactor Driver

  • Pascal Lafond
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 12, 2010
      Hello John,
          Maybe later i will be interested, i have a pk-232 but first i will need a firmware up to date to have pactor on it.  Maybe somebody on the group have the bin-file, i have access to a eprom burner.

      73 de Pascal

      Le 01/09/10 06:32, John Wiseman a écrit :
      Message
      Hi folks.

      I'm looking for beta testers for the PK232 Pactor driver I'm developing.

      Anyone interested?

      Thanks,