PactorI II III But still got to love WINMOR...

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 19 KB
    All seems ok here.. Bob wb3dtg even said Pactor ran better then ever.. I
    have my PTCII e back upgraded to PIII...

    That may have been the problem if my other PTC may have issues...

    But It only had them with Bob... ???

    As a test to see if its ok, and to link to KJ6IX I am loaning it to kj6ix
    and see if he and I do well or not if not I will have him send it to
    Fallaron Radio and see if we can get it fixed (I would pay repair and
    shipping costs of course)... And get him on air with me on PII...

    Yee ha..

    Had some issues with Old messages.. Made suggested changes... Been so busy
    with my Wife that I have had little time the last three months to do much..
    Monitoring... Not sure if it cured the problem or not.. I have not found any
    on here when I do have a few minutes to play...

    Going on a road trip to Fort Wayne... Reptile retrieval. Long story.. But we
    have 495 Frozen Pinky Mice in the Freezer in our garage, Had 500 but
    Lizards, turtles, Frogs and Geckos were hungry.. OK... (Wife's Hobby)

    Plan on talking to some of the Packet guys in that area... On the local
    repeater.. Heading out at 5AM... % hours there and 5 back with about two
    spent at Fort Wayne and having lunch at same.

    Will monitor one or both... Will have 706 and HT with me.. If anyone in area
    is around lets chat.
    145.270 131.8 Whitley county bunch (next county west)
    443.100 131.8 ft Wayne bunch
    Ok Taking ke7xo's and a few others, original suggestion and not touching a
    THING!... It's working and it's the best it has been with this complex group
    of running programs and features.... Unless someone tells me of a problem...
    :-)
    Oh NH0E What Freqs can I connect to u on with Pactor...... I will set you up
    when I return tomorrow evening...
    Stations has been backup us using Hot Swappable Drives and Norton Ghost as
    well.....

    Have one more server like this on in garage going to go thru them and buy
    parts from DELL to rebuild them as NEW as some are missing drives and CPUs..
    So I can set up one more for loaners.... And leave the last parts one, for
    spare parts for either.

    You Know, I am Glad my wife is starting to feel better... Never really
    realized just how hard she works around here..

    Have a great Holiday Weekend. Everyone.

    Life is GOOD...

    73 Jerry Kutche N9LYA

    ARRL Net Manager Indiana Section - Packet Net

    HF Skipnet Coordinator

    IP Coordinator Indiana

    Packet Coordinator Indiana

    http://www.n9lya.com <http://www.n9lya.com/>