Re: [BPQ32] Re: AXIP Display on MHeard

  • Jim WU3V
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2010
      John et al,

      I am seeing a similar issue that Rod (vk2dot) was seeing but not exactly the same.
      After the RMS packet server runs for a few days the BPQ icon in the system tray disappears, if I start a terminal session it shows up as the next incremented session number the task manager sees the session but there is no way to access it from the tray icon, since it does not exist I backed up to version 2.0.0.1 and I am seeing the same behavior.
      I forced the rms software to not update by crippling the autoupdate app by erasing its extention :-)

      Jim nh0e wu3v aab8mt-10