RE: [BPQ32] Re: Beta testers for PK232 Pactor Driver

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
      Message
      Thanks, Charles.  If possible I'd prefer testers who are already familiar with BPQ, but if I can't find enough testers I'll get back to you.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
        that's perfectly fine... wanted to let you know my eq and if ic an be of any
        help...

        charlie

        Thanks, Charles. If possible I'd prefer testers who are already familiar
        with BPQ, but if I can't find enough testers I'll get back to you.

        \
      • Pascal Lafond
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 12, 2010
          Hello John,
              Maybe later i will be interested, i have a pk-232 but first i will need a firmware up to date to have pactor on it.  Maybe somebody on the group have the bin-file, i have access to a eprom burner.

          73 de Pascal

          Le 01/09/10 06:32, John Wiseman a écrit :
          Message
          Hi folks.

          I'm looking for beta testers for the PK232 Pactor driver I'm developing.

          Anyone interested?

          Thanks,