Re: Beta testers for PK232 Pactor Driver

  • mtaylor_lrim
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2010

      > Hi folks.
      >
      > I'm looking for beta testers for the PK232 Pactor driver I'm developing.
      >
      > Anyone interested?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > John

      John, I'm leaving on a holiday on Monday for a week. I'll look you up when I get back to see if you still need someone.

      Mark, N8MDT
    • Charles Blackburn
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2010
        i have a pk232. never used it on HF, only have a 20m hamstick (apartment
        what can I say, but if you want I can test functionality and so forth.

        havent got around to setting up bpq yet tho... earl has been taking up my
        time lately :P

        charlie
        ai4ri

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
          Message
          Thanks, Charles.  If possible I'd prefer testers who are already familiar with BPQ, but if I can't find enough testers I'll get back to you.

          > Hi folks.> I'm looking for beta testers for the PK232 Pactor driver I'm
          > developing.

        • Charles Blackburn
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
            that's perfectly fine... wanted to let you know my eq and if ic an be of any
            help...

            charlie

            Thanks, Charles. If possible I'd prefer testers who are already familiar
            with BPQ, but if I can't find enough testers I'll get back to you.

            \
          • Pascal Lafond