Re: [BPQ32] Re: Message ## not for you

  • Leonard Schmitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2 9:46 AM
      I had been in the Manage Users screen in Mailchat and put a check in the "Hold Mail" box. John sent me some info on what all the options on that screen. For most users, nothing gets checked. Hold Mail holds mail on someone that the sysop may not be sure of - so they don't send trash or spam.
      Len QVQ

      On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 9:48 PM, jim <kc4bqk@...> wrote:

      I have seen it before but thoght it was something I did.

      Jim
      KC4BQK