Beta testers for PK232 Pactor Driver

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi folks.

      I'm looking for beta testers for the PK232 Pactor driver I'm developing.

      Anyone interested?

      Thanks,
      John

    • Sergej
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2010
        By the way, is there an option to assing permanent call+SSID for
        BPQTerminal?

        So far I'm saw that Terminal get some call-ssid from possible
        Applications defined in bpqcfg.

        Why Terminal use App2 call-ssid, that defined for Mailchat BBS in my
        config?

        73, Sergej
        uz2hz
      • mtaylor_lrim
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 2, 2010

          > Hi folks.
          >
          > I'm looking for beta testers for the PK232 Pactor driver I'm developing.
          >
          > Anyone interested?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > John

          John, I'm leaving on a holiday on Monday for a week. I'll look you up when I get back to see if you still need someone.

          Mark, N8MDT
        • Charles Blackburn
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 2, 2010
            i have a pk232. never used it on HF, only have a 20m hamstick (apartment
            what can I say, but if you want I can test functionality and so forth.

            havent got around to setting up bpq yet tho... earl has been taking up my
            time lately :P

            charlie
            ai4ri

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
              Thanks, Charles.  If possible I'd prefer testers who are already familiar with BPQ, but if I can't find enough testers I'll get back to you.

              > Hi folks.> I'm looking for beta testers for the PK232 Pactor driver I'm
              > developing.

            • Charles Blackburn
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
                that's perfectly fine... wanted to let you know my eq and if ic an be of any
                help...

                charlie

                Thanks, Charles. If possible I'd prefer testers who are already familiar
                with BPQ, but if I can't find enough testers I'll get back to you.

                \
              • Pascal Lafond