RE: [BPQ32] Terminal SSID

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2010
      No.

      You could use *** linked to change the call, but you would have to do it for each connection.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2010
        Hi folks.

        I'm looking for beta testers for the PK232 Pactor driver I'm developing.

        Anyone interested?

        Thanks,
        John

      • Sergej
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2010
          By the way, is there an option to assing permanent call+SSID for
          BPQTerminal?

          So far I'm saw that Terminal get some call-ssid from possible
          Applications defined in bpqcfg.

          Why Terminal use App2 call-ssid, that defined for Mailchat BBS in my
          config?

          73, Sergej
          uz2hz
        • mtaylor_lrim
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 2, 2010

            > Hi folks.
            >
            > I'm looking for beta testers for the PK232 Pactor driver I'm developing.
            >
            > Anyone interested?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > John

            John, I'm leaving on a holiday on Monday for a week. I'll look you up when I get back to see if you still need someone.

            Mark, N8MDT
          • Charles Blackburn
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 2, 2010
              i have a pk232. never used it on HF, only have a 20m hamstick (apartment
              what can I say, but if you want I can test functionality and so forth.

              havent got around to setting up bpq yet tho... earl has been taking up my
              time lately :P

              charlie
              ai4ri

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
                Thanks, Charles.  If possible I'd prefer testers who are already familiar with BPQ, but if I can't find enough testers I'll get back to you.

                > Hi folks.> I'm looking for beta testers for the PK232 Pactor driver I'm
                > developing.

              • Charles Blackburn
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
                  that's perfectly fine... wanted to let you know my eq and if ic an be of any
                  help...

                  charlie

                  Thanks, Charles. If possible I'd prefer testers who are already familiar
                  with BPQ, but if I can't find enough testers I'll get back to you.

                  \
                • Pascal Lafond