Terminal SSID

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 30, 2010
      John, is it possible to configure the Terminal
      application to use a SSID other than the node one ?

      - Mark K2CAN
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2010
        Message
        No.

        You could use *** linked to change the call, but you would have to do it for each connection.

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2010
          Message
          Hi folks.

          I'm looking for beta testers for the PK232 Pactor driver I'm developing.

          Anyone interested?

          Thanks,
          John

        • Sergej
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 1, 2010
            By the way, is there an option to assing permanent call+SSID for
            BPQTerminal?

            So far I'm saw that Terminal get some call-ssid from possible
            Applications defined in bpqcfg.

            Why Terminal use App2 call-ssid, that defined for Mailchat BBS in my
            config?

            73, Sergej
            uz2hz
          • mtaylor_lrim
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 2, 2010

              > Hi folks.
              >
              > I'm looking for beta testers for the PK232 Pactor driver I'm developing.
              >
              > Anyone interested?
              >
              > Thanks,
              > John

              John, I'm leaving on a holiday on Monday for a week. I'll look you up when I get back to see if you still need someone.

              Mark, N8MDT
            • Charles Blackburn
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 2, 2010
                i have a pk232. never used it on HF, only have a 20m hamstick (apartment
                what can I say, but if you want I can test functionality and so forth.

                havent got around to setting up bpq yet tho... earl has been taking up my
                time lately :P

                charlie
                ai4ri

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
                  Message
                  Thanks, Charles.  If possible I'd prefer testers who are already familiar with BPQ, but if I can't find enough testers I'll get back to you.

                  > Hi folks.> I'm looking for beta testers for the PK232 Pactor driver I'm
                  > developing.

                • Charles Blackburn
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 3, 2010
                    that's perfectly fine... wanted to let you know my eq and if ic an be of any
                    help...

                    charlie

                    Thanks, Charles. If possible I'd prefer testers who are already familiar
                    with BPQ, but if I can't find enough testers I'll get back to you.

                    \
                  • Pascal Lafond