[BPQ32] AF MARS BBS station AFC2MC now using BPQMail

  • Dave Webb AFA2HV
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 27, 2010
      I am now running BPQ Mail and node.
      Pactor I on TPE - AFC2MC
      Packet on 143.95 - BBS = AFC2MC, BPQ NODE = AFC2MC-2, RMS = AFC2MC-10
      Winmor on TPB - Part time when radio not being used for other purposes.
      (Try using above ssid's)
      This is still being developed so changes are likely.
      If you plan to connect with RMS Express for the BBS, you must be preset
      as a user/bbs/b2. Please email me direct.
      73
      Dave
      afa2hv