RE: [BPQ32] Noise [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 20, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 14 KB
    Yes, if you could scan the relevant bit of the manual that would be great.

    From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>
    From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>
    <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>
    [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>
    [Attachment(s) <> from Jerry - N9LYA included below]

    Hi John.... That may... Some are LSB others are USB... But I think I can
    come up with a layout that works until then,,, Thanks Jerry

    _____

    From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>
    Message 2 of 13 , Aug 20, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 19 KB
    Hi John.. on its way in Private email.. 73 Jerry

    _____

    From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>

    From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>

    From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>

    Message 3 of 13 , Aug 20, 2010
      That is correct I can send you a PDF of the manual

      Jim