RE: [BPQ32] Noise [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 20, 2010
    As a quick fix, I'll add the option not to change mode, just frequency.
    Hopefully that will leave the radio in whatever mode you set manually. Will
    that be enough to fix your problem?

    When I have a bit more spare time I'll look into optons to send other
    commands.

    From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>
    [Attachment(s) from John Wiseman included below]

    You probably cant.

    What make and type of radio is it?

    From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>
    Message 2 of 13 , Aug 20, 2010
      Message
      Jim,

      I suspect that setting LSB or USB is resetting datamode, or it would stay where Jerry had left it.

      I don't have a 746 manual - what exactly is the format? 1a 06 01 for Data On and 1a 06 00 for data off?

      Message 3 of 13 , Aug 20, 2010
      Hi John.... That may... Some are LSB others are USB... But I think I can
      come up with a layout that works until then,,, Thanks Jerry

      _____

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>

      Message 4 of 13 , Aug 20, 2010
      Ok,

      I know WIMNOR uses USB on all frequencies, and thought Pactor was the same.
      When I get the full information I'll add the set data option.

      Message 5 of 13 , Aug 20, 2010
      Hi John... No on pactor I am running with stations who some are on LSB.

      The NTSD Group for example I run 3.5934 LSB Pactor II as a Relay Station.

      WB3DTG whom I forward with on 14.1174 LSB

      Yes all the WINMOR is USB.

      And with those on WINMOR whom I forward with are on pactor USB...

      John do u need a copy of that part of the manual..?

      I can get it to u later today..

      73 jerry

      _____

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>

      Message 6 of 13 , Aug 20, 2010
      Yes, if you could scan the relevant bit of the manual that would be great.

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>

      Message 7 of 13 , Aug 20, 2010
      Hi John.. on its way in Private email.. 73 Jerry

      _____

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>

      Message 8 of 13 , Aug 20, 2010
        Message
        That is correct I can send you a PDF of the manual