RE: [BPQ32] Re: RF Feedback on pactor

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2010

      Hi Jeff..

      So far

      Signal Link out of loop also disconnected rig control cable.

      Putting on Dummy Load eliminates it. !

      Tried two antennas.. both having similar SWR

      SWR is 1.4:1

      With tuner 1:1

      Noise there with or without tuner..

      I can still connect and forward with wb3dtg but with lots of errors… have a PII connection.

      Got a hand full of jumpers…

      Wall Wart question… Radio Powers SCS Modem… I probably should not connect both????

      Only if I reduce power to 20 watts does it clean up… This was a sudden change from yesterday????

      Weather same Hot to warm and Dry.

      73 jerry