Using BPQ32 Host mode with Sally 4 Software

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2010
      If you are using the latest BPQ32_4.10o_20100816 version Host Mode with Sally 4 software it will not work any more as Sally will look for the bppqcfg.bin file. I have managed to fool it into working again by un-deleting the bin file and all is OK. Only problem I see is remembering to delete it again before installing any future updated of BPQ32

      Regards Keith G1GXB