RE: [BPQ32] BPQ32 with WINFBB16 in Windows 2000

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2006
      Hi Dave,

      Nice to hear from you after all this time.

      I've written a replacement for TF2WIN which allows FBB16 to talk to BPQ, but
      I forgot to bring the documentation with me when I last came up here. I'm
      going back down to Nottingham in a couple of days, and will try to post a
      copy then, although I'll be pretty busy, so it may not be for a week or so.