BPQ32 + FBB + WINMOR feasible combination

  • Jeff - WA4ZKO
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2010
      Curious if anyone has used WinFBB against BPQ32 with both packet and WINMOR ports? Basically the same thing some are doing with BPQMailChat, except replace BMC w/ WinFBB instead. This a feasible setup? Curious as I'm examining some options.

      Thanks

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO
    • Jerry - N9LYA
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2010

        Jeff let me know what you find out…. Sounds interesting.. 73 jerry