Writing about BPQ

  • Miroslav Skoric
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2010
      Does anybody have (or know somebody who has) a written report (a
      web-page, a newspaper article, or else) related to the experience with
      using BPQ as a software that can simulate a hardware node talking to
      another node. I mean, when two BPQ computers are connected in a LAN they
      behave similarly as 'real' hardware nodes talking via RF.

      The same question goes for other node software that are good in talking
      with BPQ over wired LANs.

      I plan to write a book chapter related to software that can simulate
      various things and thought about BPQ. I myself has some experience with
      it but it would also needed to have more sources that I could reference
      parts of my text too. (Those sources would become more popular then :-)

      Regards,

      Misko YT7MPB