Re: [BPQ32] bpq mail chat???

  • gervais
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2010
      well jerry
      i dont have minmor or pactor running here
      just fbb abd bpq bbs and mail chat.
      hummmmm my version is an old one,because i reinstall with a version of september ,,,i think too see if
      it change something and ,,,,,no it is again happening.

      it has been happening for the past 2 or 3 weeks ,,,,,,certainly 2 weeks.
      it looks like a server in problem too me.

      but part of that it was running smootly
      73/s
      gervais ve2ckn
      bbs is ve2rxy

      Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 5:05 AM
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] bpq mail chat???

      Hi Gravis,,

      I have been having the exact SAME problem for some time..

      Let me  ask a few questions…

      Are you running the latest version.

      Do u also run WINMOR and or Pactor

      I am glad to  see I am not alone here …

      Maybe if a few of us have the same problem a something can be found out about it…

      73 jerry