RE: [BPQ32] bpq mail chat???

  • Jerry - N9LYA
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5 2:05 AM

      Hi Gravis,,

      I have been having the exact SAME problem for some time..

      Let me  ask a few questions…

      Are you running the latest version.

      Do u also run WINMOR and or Pactor

      I am glad to  see I am not alone here …

      Maybe if a few of us have the same problem a something can be found out about it…

      73 jerry

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5 5:46 AM
        well jerry
        i dont have minmor or pactor running here
        just fbb abd bpq bbs and mail chat.
        hummmmm my version is an old one,because i reinstall with a version of september ,,,i think too see if
        it change something and ,,,,,no it is again happening.

        it has been happening for the past 2 or 3 weeks ,,,,,,certainly 2 weeks.
        it looks like a server in problem too me.

        but part of that it was running smootly
        73/s
        gervais ve2ckn
        bbs is ve2rxy