RE: [BPQ32] Remote Applications

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2010
      Rod,

      You need to set up XFBB and JNOS2 as applications with aliases, and add the APPLn calls for those applications:

      APPLICATIONS=BBS,CHAT,FBB/C n FBBCALL,NOS/C m NOSCALL

      APPL3CALL=VK2DOT-2
      APPL4CALL=VK2DOT-3

      A connect to APPL3CALL will cause the alias for the 3rd APP to be actioned.

      The current version still has the 16 char limit on each entry. I am currently testing a change to extend both the length and number of applications.